The Local Commerce Monitor™ (LCM) report, Solo and Very Small Businesses, examines the advertising opportunity and preferences of sole proprietorships and small businesses with one employee, also known as Very Small Businesses (VSBs). This 25 page report includes 13 charts and 5 pages of commentary on:
- Their usage of free and paid channels
- Which media channels they plan to start spending on
- What marketing tools these SMBs are using
- Other advertising services these SMBs have considered using
Who Should Read This Report?
- Marketing, sales, training and businesses development professionals working with small businesses.
- Senior leaders evaluating opportunities in the small business marketplace
- Any executive with a role in selling digital or traditional advertising products
- Anyone focused on the trends and direction of solo or very small businesses