Do it Yourself (DIY) and Agency-using small businesses vary in their advertising spend and preferences. The two reports examine these segments report includes how much they plan to spend on both traditional and digital channels now and in the future. The report also covers complementary marketing and business service products that SMBs use and plan to use.
The data are from the LCM Wave 20 (Q3/2016) survey of 1,000 SMBs.
The DIY Advertising and Small Businesses report is 37 pages and includes 22 charts and 6 pages of commentary. Both reports cover:
- Use of free and paid media
- How these SMBs are using:
- Customer Lists
- Social media
- Traditional media
- Other advertising services these SMBs have considered using
- Future spend and investment
Who Should Read This Report?
- Executives in charge of marketing and/or product development targeted to small businesses
- Senior leaders evaluating opportunities in the small business software and cloud services marketplace
- Any executive with a role in selling digital or traditional media products