B2B Marketers selling to small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) face a dynamic market. According to BIA/Kelsey’s survey of SMB advertisers, over half (52.9 percent) of SMBs describe themselves as “growing and expanding.” Similarly, 60 percent report they expect to increase revenue by at least half as much.
Targeting different SMB segments is valuable but complicated because of differing sets of needs, attitudes and behaviors.
The report, Media Firms and Marketers Win More SMB Clients by Designing Intelligent Data Systems, examines the best way to effectively connect with SMB businesses with data solutions that are comprehensive, timely and accurate. The report includes multiple “SMB Marketer Implication” takeaways and offers two in-depth case studies profiling successful revenue growth.
The report asks and answers:
- How do I clean up my data?
- What’s my addressable market and the ideal customer profile?
- How do I select and reach target accounts?
- How do I prioritize and take action on inbound leads?
- How do I increase partner campaign effectiveness?
The report is offered free, compliments of Radius.
Please email email@example.com for more information.