Local Commerce Monitor™ (LCM) report, Entertainment Small Businesses & Advertising, BIA/Kelsey examines the advertising opportunity and preferences of SMBs in the entertainment vertical. This vertical includes entertainment/music, hospitality (caterer/hotel), restaurants and bars, publishing and broadcasting. The report explains how much they plan to spend on both traditional and digital channels now and in the future. The report also covers complementary marketing and business service products that SMBs use and plan to use.
The data are from the LCM Wave 20 (Q3/2016) survey of 1,000 SMBs.
This 31 page report includes 16 charts and 4 pages of commentary on:
- Their use of free and paid media
- How these SMBs are using:
- Loyalty programs
- Social media
- Advertising agencies
- Other advertising services these SMBs have considered using
- Future spend and investment
Who Should Read This Report?
- Executives in charge of marketing and/or product development targeted to entertainment small businesses
- Senior leaders evaluating opportunities in the small business software and cloud services marketplace
- Any executive with a role in selling digital or traditional media products
- Anyone focused on the trends and direction of small businesses in the entertainment vertical