Day Rate: $595 (Use code NEXTTUE and NEXTWED when registering.)
Women LEADING IN LOCAL Monday Event: $99 (Use code PROPEL)
Pre-Conference Rate: $1,295 (Ends Dec. 4)
At-The-Door Rate: $1,595
- NOTE: Are you a member of TVB, BostInno, Alliance for Women in Media or NAB Pilot? Special pricing has been arranged for these groups. Contact us for details.
Questions about registering or about group discounts?
Call Cindy Verrill at (703) 802-2994 (9:00 am-5:00 pm ET, Monday-Friday) or email email@example.com.
- Prime Deal-Making Environment. Your registration gives you access to the top business opportunities in the local media and digital marketing arena. With 40+ speakers, 400+ high-value attendees and nearly 200 leading companies attending BIA/Kelsey NEXT, there is a whole lot of business up for grabs.
- Great Meals, Cocktails and Snacks. Focus on maximizing your learning and networking time without worrying about where your next meal is coming from. All conference passes include 2 networking breakfasts, 2 networking buffet lunches, and 2 evening cocktail receptions in the exhibit hall, with abundant appetizers and open bar, plus daily refreshment breaks with beverages and snacks to keep you going throughout the day.
- EXCLUSIVE TAKEAWAY ($995 VALUE) – Planning and Budgeting for 2017: Guidance from BIA/Kelsey’s Local Commerce Monitor™ (LCM) Study. Widely respected for our comprehensive small and medium-sized business (SMB) research, BIA/Kelsey is releasing the 20th wave of our SMB survey, Local Commerce Monitor™ (LCM), as the conference begins. The report includes data and top-level recommendations for specific functional areas within SMB service provider organizations. All attendees will take home this special report filled with valuable details on SMB verticals and their advertising and marketing behaviors across all media.
- FREE GIFT ($199 VALUE) – On-Demand Video of All Sessions. All attendees will be given access to the on-demand video of the conference. Watch your favorite discussions again, see anything that you missed or share with your colleagues when you return to the office.
- Solutions Showcase. Get a firsthand look at the industry leading solutions and latest innovations inside the BIA/Kelsey NEXT exhibit hall. You’ll have the chance to meet more top solution providers who will be more than happy to offer one-on-one demos and answer all your questions as you evaluate their potential to meet your needs.
Cancellation Policy. . BIA/Kelsey NEXT conference cancellations received in writing before Oct. 7, 2016 will be charged a $200 service fee. Cancellations received between Oct. 8, 2016 and Nov. 11, 2016 will incur a 50% service charge. Cancellations received after Nov. 11, 2016, or registrants who do not attend, are liable for the full registration fee.
Substitutions may be made at any time, but you must contact Cindy Verrill at firstname.lastname@example.org to advise us of any changes in advance. Refunds will not be issued for no-show registrants. Please note that the program is subject to change, including cancellations, substitutions and scheduling. Such changes do not qualify for refunds.
Contact Information. Your email address and contact information will be shared with exhibitors, sponsors and partners unless you request otherwise.
Photography and Video Policies. BIA/Kelsey reserves the right to use photographs of any conference attendee in promotional materials. Sessions may be audio recorded without special permission but only for personal use. They cannot be placed online or transmitted to others without permission. Sessions may be videoed only with special permission for personal use and cannot be placed online or transmitted to others. Short audio and video clips may be used for blogging and press coverage of sessions. As a general guide, non-contiguous clips of one minute or less should be used. Contact us at email@example.com if you need guidance about longer clips.
BIA/Kelsey assumes no liability for the acts of its suppliers nor for the safety of any BIA/Kelsey SMB participant while traveling to or from this event. The total liability during the hours of the meeting will be limited to a refund of the registration fee.
Please Note: BIA/Kelsey reserves the right to make any necessary changes to this agenda. Every effort will be made to keep presentations and speakers as represented. However, unforeseen circumstances may result in the substitution of a presentation topic or speaker. BIA/Kelsey is not responsible for loss or damage to personal property.