Track nationwide and local market advertising spend projections with BIA ADVantage™.
BIA delivers comprehensive predictive analytics and insights on local traditional and digital advertising. This proprietary data is delivered in an easy-to-use platform called BIA ADVantage.
BIA ADVantage offers powerful data visualizations, along with valuable insights and analytics, around media spend by over 95 industries in each market.
Clients of BIA ADVantage include broadcast and digital media companies, agencies and solution providers. With the platform, clients are successfully sizing local market opportunities, developing effective sales campaigns, improving budgeting and, most importantly, growing local revenue.
BIA ADVantage is available for all 210 television markets and 268 CBSA (radio) markets. It delivers data vital for business, sales and product development:
- Local market and nationwide ad spend projections
- Five year ad forecasts for 13 media and 95 business verticals
- Estimates of local online/digital/mobile advertisers, including Google, Facebook, Twitter
- Local Radio and TV market profiles
- Industry reports covering top media technologies and trends driving the industry
- Insights into buying activities of local advertisers
- BIA’s Interactive Broadcasting & Newspaper Database (MEDIA Access Pro)
- Client-only briefings on timely topics such as ATSC 3.0, ad fraud, advanced TV and state of media industries
BIA ADVantage forecast data is refreshed quarterly basis and new analysis is published weekly by BIA’s industry analysts, research and call-out team.
Get a comprehensive view of your local market ad opportunity with a subscription to BIA ADVantage Market Ad View for Radio and TV. BIA ADVantage Market Ad View reports delivers local market data vital for business, sales and product development.
- Corporate executives
- Sales Executives
- Digital Managers
- Agency Representatives
- Station Managers
- Businesses Development Directors
- Sales Managers
- Sales Training Directors
- Identifying new revenue opportunities
- Sales strategy development and implementation
- Market sizing
- New market or product entry strategies
- M&A decisions
- Management & board Meetings
- Industry training
New Local TV Market Profiles and Station Overviews are now available in the BIA ADVantage platform for every local TV Market.
The data in these new areas will help local television stations examine their current state, review competitors and much more. The following data is provided for every TV market:
- Local TV market competition and revenue
- TV market revenues (Over-the-air, Online and Retransmission) for 8 years.
- National/Regional vs Local Breakout
- OTA Advertising Revenue Metrics
- Station directory and multi-cast stations
- Local data such as ethnic populations, household incomes, per capita income, retail sales, average, population and more
As consumers shift their viewing habits, Over-the-Top (OTT) gives broadcasters an opportunity to extend the value of their traditional over-the-air content.
BIA has added OTT to its forecast to scope the revenue opportunity. Now, in BIA ADVantage, subscribers can get the OTT revenue estimate for a local market and for all 95 verticals.
BIA’s OTT ad forecast focuses on the local activation of OTT video impressions on Connected TVs. We define OTT advertising as locally targeted advertising included on streaming video that is delivered to TV sets via Internet connections.
[grwebform url=”https://mailing-bia.com/view_webform_v2.js?u=q&webforms_id=10″ css=”on” center=”off” center_margin=”200″/]