BIA Advisory Services helps traditional and digital media, brands & agencies and technology companies secure a winning position in the local advertising marketplace.
- 2019 U.S. Local Ad Forecast Update
- TV Attribution Webinar
- Quick Serve Restaurants
- AT&T Media 2019 Strategy
U.S. Local Ad Revenues to Reach $148.8B in 2019
BIA raising original forecast estimate slightly based on strong economy, early political advertising and strength of mobile advertising.
Traditional media will retain a significant portion (60 percent) of the overall spend, $89.2B, with digital ad revenue at 40 percent with $59.5B. However, the future of online/digital advertising revenue is progressively increasing.
More forecast findings here.
Purchase the full forecast here.
WEBINAR: TV Attribution: Opinions and Discoveries
Join us Thu., July 18, 2019 at 2 pm for the webinar, TV Attribution: Opinions and Discoveries. You’ll get expert insights on local TV attribution and the effect on the automotive industry.
- Angela Betasso, Chief Revenue Officer, Tribune Media
- Brad Danaher, Director TV Solutions, Experian Marketing Services
- Cordie DePascale, SVP, Connect Partner Management, Mediaocean
- Greg Dixon, VP Automotive Client Development, TVSquared
- Will Felcon, Strategic Product Management – Advanced Advertising, Spectrum Reach
- Gini Resnick, Automotive Research Manager, Sinclair Broadcast Group
- Kevin Stuart, Vice President Research, Hearst Television
Local Advertising for Quick Serve Restaurants Expected to Hit $4 Billion This Year, With High Use of Direct Mail and Embrace of Mobile Targeting
Our latest vertical industry report, “Insights into Local Advertising – QSRs”, assesses the local ad spending within the Quick Serve Restaurant (QSR) category:
- Vertical will come close to spending $4 billion in local advertising this year.
- Digital advertising is on the rise, going from 36 percent in 2019 to 44 percent by 2023.
- QSR customers (Adults 18+) in the Washington, DC market heavily used the Internet and TV (40 percent each) to consume advertising.
AT&T Media 2019 Strategy Outlined in Release of New BIA Report
Report explains each major step of AT&T’s investment in video and digital advertising, along with its execution strategy.
CHANTILLY, Va. (June 10, 2019) – In a just released report, AT&T Media Strategy 2019, BIA Advisory Services explores the multi-billion-dollar investment into wireless, video and advertising services by AT&T and whether it will reshape the media market in the United States for millions of subscribers to its cable services. The report is a first in a series BIA will publish with partners to examine the technical advancements that are having a dramatic effect on the media business.
BIA tracks the value of transactions in TV and radio and the number of stations sold in each industry on a monthly and year-to-date basis. View all the details.